The memory march took place yesterday. The route passed from Strastnoy boulevard to Akademika Saharova prospect. Two columns were moving along the road, one on each side of the boulevard. There were a lot of people, more than the previous year. Inspection at security frames was not too strict, the police was really polite and friendly.
I don’t know why, but all the photographers moved to the right column, practically ignoring the left one. The columns started moving at 14:00, just as it had been planned.
1. Everything is ready for the march beginning
2. 13:00, people are coming
3. Bridge keepers (this is where Boris was killed)
4. Interviewers were everywhere
5. Left column is ready to start
6. The helicopter was looking for the order from above
7. Crossing of the Petrovsky boulevard and Petrovka
8. A lot of people and flags
9. Petrovsky boulevard
12. I’d say that the march was moving really fast
17. From the height of Rozhdestvensky boulevard you can see how many people have come that day.
21. All the side streets were blocked
30. Facebook flag was fluttering proudly above the crowd’s heads
32. Shamans were trying to summon Boris Nemtsov’s spirit
33. People are coming and coming
34. The final destination is near, only few meters last to the Sakharov prospect.
The march passed quietly, without any occasions or provocations. Organization was really great. This is how I end my report.
Thank you for your attention Comrade Orion4 was here, as always!
Be First to Comment