I’ve had a look at “Mostourflot” ships. Very suitable. Such ships can and should be used for cruises.
“Mostourflot” is going to start some new cruises for Bulgakov, Otto Scmidt – the Arctic explorer, Boris Iofan – the architect. There will also appear an excursion to Ostashkov city – the riverhead of Volga. They will also create two tours to Nizhny Novgorod:
– Nighny – the city of manufacturers: Sormovo museum, gas museum, electric vehicles museum.
– Shukhov Tower
02. Rostrum of the flagship: “Mikhail Bulgakov”
“Mostourflot” has finished talks with Ministers of culture of four Volga republics: Chuvashia, Tatarstan, Mari El, Udmurtia. People from these republics will be visiting the motor vessels during the cruise. The delegation, including lecturer, cook and artists will be staying on the ship for a day.
08. Anchor’s chain froze in ice.
10. Fire ice hole.
13. On the deck.
18. They take the letters off most of the ships in winter, shine them and put them back at the start of the season.
20. “Work mittened. Beware of the pegs.”
22. Frozen stern.
26. On the other ship’s deck.
Thanks to the coolest blogger group mosblog, where you can get an invite for such interesting events.
Be First to Comment