Festive exhibition tour.
1. Ferris wheel is working
2. When I was a child, I was afraid that the wheel would break with me at the top. Open cabins were looking frightful.
3. While riding it last time I didn’t even notice that the trip ended and it’s time to get out
4. A Christmas tree in front of the fair.
5. The tree is empty inside, so you can walk into it, but it’s a bit hard due to amount of people walking there. Actually, it’s nice to see so many people walking in the New Year holidays. Not everyone is sleeping with his or her face inside salad bowls.
6. In recent years, traditional red stars used as a tip of the Christmas trees are being exchanged to ones looking more and more like the Bethlehem one.
7. Holiday fair. You’ll find a classical set here: Christmas tree, festoons, traditional food and mulled wine (the price is from 150 to 300 rubles).
8. A traditional skating rink at VDNKh. It was hard to take this photo because of crowds of walking people.
Last year’s photo of this skating rink. As you can see, there are no cars this year.
9. There are so many skaters. Queues at the entrance contain dozens of people.
11. 11. The main entrance decoration is traditional also.
I wish you excellent holidays, travels, impressions and discoveries! 😉