Yesterday I was telling you about little-known Marshal Babadjanyan square. Today I’ll show you Marshal Zhukov park, that is placed nearby.
This is the crossing of Marshal Zhukov street and Mnyovinka street.
1. This place is not far away from Polezhaevskaya metro station. Only two stops on the trolleybus 20, 20k, 21, 65, 86. Trolleybus 43 turns to Mnyovinka street here. 39, 39k, 155 buses are also suitable. Buses 48 and 800 turn to Mnyovinka.
2. Zhukov park is a small green zone. The monument was erected in 1995.
3. This district was being build up in 50s and 60s. Some houses were built in 80s. This house behind the park could become the face of the district due to its location, but it’s just a usual five-storey building.
4. Usual tiles and benches. Nothing special.
5. The gates of the nearby car-plant are very interesting. Look at that an unusual tube.
6. This is an administrative building, constructed in 1972 and an outbuilding for “Rospechat” sorting complex. The long building to the left was built in 1969.
7. That was a pleasure to find that the awful board shows correct information about upcoming transport. I hope, it will be replaced with more quality and still properly working one.
If you know something about this place – tell in comments! We’ll find much more about the city together!
Thanks for your attention! Keep in touch!