Mosvodostok has invited bloggers to show them how the lake aeration is done. Why do they do this? Lake flora and fauna needs some air for not to die under the ice. Otherwise the lake will be full of rottenness in spring.
01. The drill is a best gift for 8th of March, – bloggers laughed. Crazy people
They drill one hole for a hectare. The aeration can be either natural or forced. Process of natural aeration includes only the creation of the hole. Forced – oxygen is ejected into the hole under pressure.
02. Hole drilling.
03. Natural aeration.
04. One participant is trying to catch a fish
06. Forced aeration. Oxygen is going will be transferred by this hose from the compressor
07. The pressure is high
10. These red boxes are covering the holes. So if you find such a box on the lake, remember that it was not forgotten here, it is covering a special hole, letting air to get under the ice.
12. People are having fun.
13. Bloggers are studying the reservoir aeration process.
Thanks to the coolest blogger group mosblog, where you can get an invite for such interesting events.